Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Carolyn, Savannah, GA

I'm a mother of three glorious children, wife of a wonderful man, and should not, on paper, have a complaint in this world! We're all healthy, the bills are paid, and I have a great group of friends, but for the past couple of years, my restlessness has morphed into some kind of general apathy.  I joined, under great pressure from my husband, the local senior citizen's center's Art Alliance, and suddenly my world has opened up! My 45 minutes a week at the pottery wheel next to women nearly twice my age has totally changed my outlook. The STORIES these ladies have!  I was browsing the internet, and when I typed in "inspirational stories", looking for something to share with my new senior friends, I found your site. I bought three candles, one for each of my favorite ladies, and it was like I had presented them with diamonds and jewels, they were so overjoyed. What a nice idea, and a great product. Thanks so much for putting it out there to share with the world.  Carmen, Sylvia, and Marie, the recipients of the candles, have asked me to thank you as well, and wish you all the best with your own life, Marsha!

No comments: