Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mona- Charlotte, NC


I just received my candle order and I am SO excited! I have given two of my candles from my 4 pack away, one to a dear friend and one to my mother, and they're both really intrigued by the idea- and of course in love with the scents!! My favorite is the Fresh Fig, but my mom is obsessed with her Mysteria candle.

I wanted to write to you to thank you for this candle and this IDEA. At first I didn't take it overly seriously, I thought I'd give the candles as gifts and be done with it, but I decided to keep a candle for me, and I followed the "instructions" the first day. I sat quietly for 5 minutes, before I had to leave for work, and just relaxed. The rest of the day seemed... softer somehow. I was really relaxed and I felt like it was easier to be nice to people, if that makes any sense. I sat with the candle for the rest of the week, and the calmness only increased. I actually had a coworker ask me if I had received a raise or something because I seemed happy-not smug exactly, just kind of "secretly happy".

I hope this idea takes off, someone should email Oprah and tell her about this, it seems right up her alley!

Mona

No comments: